Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it's called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.
Remove cap and place inhaler in front of your nose. Slowly inhale then slowly exhale. Repeat up to 3 times. Depending on frequency of usage the inhaler can last anywhere from 3-6 months. Keep away from extreme heat and cold
Choose from one of the following:
- Anti-microbial: Good for travel, especially on planes and other crowded areas.
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils – Fir Needle, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon-Eucalyptus, Clove
- Energize: Good for those exams, and 2 o’clock pick me ups!
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils – Grapefruit, Orange, Lemongrass, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Cinnamon Leaf
- Relax: Perfect for those highly stressful days. Take a two-minute time out and enjoy the relaxing notes.
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils – Lavender, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense
- Headache: Feel the ache start to melt away.
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils – Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram, Wintergreen, Lemon, Frankincense
- Memory and Concentration: Need a little boost during work, or after long hours of studying?
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils - Rosemary, Basil, Frankincense, Peppermint
- Mood Lifting: A little under the weather? Take a whiff and feel the difference!
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils - Lavender, Bergamot, Frankincense, Grapefruit
- SAD Blend: Therapy for stress and sadness that are triggered by changes in the season.
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils - Palmarosa, Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon
- Weight Assist: Great especially arounf the holidays. This litle gem helps curb cravings.
INGREDIENTS: Essential Oils: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Peppermint, Cinnamon
Safe for child use under adult supervision. External use only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options.